New Construction in Olde Kensington!
Located near the Crane Arts and the Philadelphia Photo Arts Center, Germantown Square features 18 spacious modern homes in a community with it’s very own courtyard entrance. Each new construction home at Germantown Square will include curated finishes selected from our designer packages featuring top-of-the-line appliances, luxe cabinetry and hardware, as well as designer tile in the Kitchen and Bathrooms. Contact your Streamline Agent and our Sales & Design Consultant to determine if you are eligible to select your home finishes.
- 1429 Germantown Ave Building 1 Unit ASpring, 2020$305,000PlanningSpring, 2020Building 1 Unit A1,17622 full
- 1429 Germantown Ave Building 1 Unit BSpring, 2020$460,000PlanningSpring, 2020Building 1 Unit B1,97333 full
- 1429 Germantown Ave Building 2 Unit ASpring, 2020$300,000PlanningSpring, 2020Building 2 Unit A1,14622 full
- 1429 Germantown Ave Building 3 Unit ASpring, 2020$300,000PlanningSpring, 2020Building 3 Unit A1,14621 full
- 1429 Germantown Ave Building 3 Unit BSpring, 2020$450,000PlanningSpring, 2020Building 3 Unit B2,00232 full
1 / 4
Design & Amenities
Starting at 744 sq.ft., these modern homes offer an open floor plan Living and Dining Room with a gourmet Kitchen that includes a breakfast bar or island that comfortably seats four people. Each home includes spacious Bedrooms with generous closets that are often difficult to find in the city.
Score an upper level home that includes a luxury standing tub in the enclosed walk-in shower in your designer Master Bathroom. Wet Bar upgrades are available in the Master Suite in specific floor plans.
Looking to entertain outdoors? Don’t miss out on purchasing a home with a private Roof Deck with beautiful views of Philadelphia!
Early buyers have the opportunity to customize their Kitchens and Bathrooms by selecting finishes from our Builders Designer Packages.
Located near the Crane Arts and the Philadelphia Photo Arts Center.
A preferred & leading developer within Philadelphia, Streamline’s mission is to revitalize blighted properties to drive economic growth through delivering top quality, modern real estate at fair market prices. We work relentlessly to offer an exceptional experience for the consumer. With 6 in-house departments; Acquisitions, Realty, Title, Construction, Warranty and Commercial, we provide clients with the knowledge, expertise & customer service needed throughout their entire experience. Streamline works closely with the communities we build in to improve the economic & educational conditions. As the sponsor of Helping Hands Philadelphia, we aim to advance the standard of living & initiate local job opportunities.