This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Streamline Group, LLC’s website, streamlinephilly.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
Streamline Group, LLC are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to and/or collect information which you voluntarily provide via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization except as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- Change or correct any data we have collected about you.
- Request we delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you may have about our use of your data.
Your privacy is important to us and we take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, sales or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and/or servers in which we store personally identifiable information are maintained in a secure environment.