- Private sourcing technology is capable of accessing thousands of off-market land opportunities
- Algorithms have been built to focus land sourcing on business and/or market trends
- Task-driven technologies are utilized to entitle and market with nominal overhead
- Overhead supports both for sale and for rent business sectors
- Consumer focused technologies are utilized to list and sell units prior to beginning construction
With a unique lot sourcing technology focused toward density, Streamline is able to offer affordable luxury to today’s homebuyer.
Streamline’s average sales price (ASP) is ~$350k, as compared to Philadelphia-proper’s ASP of $550k. Based on the guidelines from the Philadelphia Affordable Housing Bill, approximately 4% of Streamline units sold between 2017 and 2019 qualify as affordable for low income households (60% AMI) and approximately 48% qualify as affordable for moderate income households (80% AMI).